Current Water Status
Stage II Water Warning
Current restrictions mandated by Resolution 08-22 are as follows:
1. Waste of Water is prohibited. This shall include permitting water to escape down a gutter, ditch, or other surface drain, and also failure to repair a controllable leak of water due to defective plumbing;
2. Filling or refilling a residential above and/or below ground swimming pool is prohibited;
3. Outdoor watering for residential and public grounds for gardens, lawns, trees, shrubs, water gardens, plants, parks, golf courses and playing fields is prohibited except for one (1) day per calendar week which shall for each user be that property's sanitation pickup day as designated by the City. Watering on such day is permitted only before 10:00 a.m. and after 7:00 p.m. If such customer has multiple sanitation pickup days in a week, then outdoor watering shall be permitted on only the first sanitation pickup day of the week for such customer;
4. Washing of motor vehicles, boats and trailers on commercial or industrial property is prohibited except for commercial or industrial vehicles used in the operation of such business and washed as an ordinary and common practice in the operation of business, and except for the washing of vehicles at commercial truck and/or car washes;
5. Washing of the exterior of any building or structure on any grounds is prohibited;
6. Industrial and commercial users shall not water their lawns or non-commercial trees, shrubs and plants. Trees, shrubs and plants held for sale by commercial and retail sellers may be watered; and
7. Industrial users of water are required to reduce their consumption to an amount equivalent to 85% of the average use for the prior five (5) years for the month in question [i.e., sum total of consumption of the user for the month under review for prior five (5) years divided by five (5) multiplied by 85%].
Click here for more information about our Water Conservation Plan.