Applications & Forms

CMB Retailer Application Forms

Applications for CMB licenses must be made upon a form prepared by the Office of the Kansas Attorney Genera. K.S.A. 41-2702(c) The same forms are used whether you are applying for a new CMB license or renewing your existing license. 

For further information, please visit the Kansas Department of Revenue Cereal Malt Beverage page, or call the City Clerk's office.