As a result of a forecasted snowstorm and snowstorms impeding traffic and causing difficulty in the clearance of streets, parking upon the following listed streets, designated as emergency snow routes, in the City of Russell is prohibited beginning at 6 am, November 25, 2023, and until further notice.
- Copeland Street from Wichita Avenue to Wisconsin Street
- Lincoln Street from Wichita Avenue to 15th Street
- Wisconsin Street from Van Houten to Copeland Street
- 15th Street from Van Houten Street to Copeland Street
- Ash Street from Wichita Avenue to Dorrance Street
- Jewell Street from Fossil Street to Maple Street
- Maple Street from Jewell Street to Luray Street
- Luray Street from Maple Street to Kansas Street
- Kansas Street from Luray Street to Jewell Street
Any vehicle parked on an emergency snow route after such time may be towed. Any expenses incurred for vehicles requiring towing away as a result of snow removal work shall be the owner or operator's responsibility and not at the expense or responsibility of the City of Russell, Kansas.