Nuisance Concern Reporting Form

If you would like to report a nuisance in your neighborhood, fill out the Nuisance Concern Form. Our Code Enforcement Officer will inspect the areas reported for violations.  If violations are found, the property owner will be directed to correct them. If you have questions, please contact Kim Grizzle at (785)483-6311