The City of Russell recently implemented a new mass notification system for members of the community to easily subscribe to various alerts to receive important information and updates. Types of notices include:
- Billing Notices – subscribers to this alert will receive a reminder for monthly utility bills.
- Closings & Cancellations – subscribers will be notified of city facility and service closures.
- Emergency Alerts – subscribers will be notified of various emergencies impacting the local community.
- Public Notices – subscribers will receive community information such as notices of altered trash routes, planned street closures, or other services/events that may impact the community.
- Utility Outage Notice – subscribers will be altered to important information relating to water and electric utilities.
Subscribing to these alerts is fast and easy, follow the steps below to subscribe:
- On a web browser, type in www.russellcity.org On the home page, click on the Notify Me icon.
- Type your email address in the box and select Sign in.
- If you would like to receive text messages enter your phone number and select Save.
- To subscribe or unsubscribe Click and/or next to the lists to which you wish to subscribe/unsubscribe
Please remember to set your spam blocker to allow mail from firstname.lastname@example.org to receive e-mail notifications.
For assistance and questions, please call the City Clerk’s office at (785)483-6311.